It’s the weekend, do you have any DIY planned? If you are redecorating a room and plan on making a splash with a little colour here are our top tips to make life a little easier.
What colour should interior house be in 2023?
The 2023 colour of the year is a blend of grey and beige with subtle red undertones that pair well with today’s trending earth-tone paint colours. Rustic Greige wraps a room in warmth, making it perfect for kitchens, bedrooms, and family spaces alike.
Preparation is key!
Before you grab your brush and splash that colour take the time to prepare –
- Fill any cracks and holes.
- Sand down the walls for a smooth finish – make sure you close the door to save the dust settling all around the house.
- Cover all furniture and floors.
- Start from the top down – ceiling, walls, then woodwork
- Pick a paint with a quick drying time.
- Decent brushes are a must.
Here at Help to Build we can help with most of the above projects. The team at Help to Build are on a mission to make clients homes and gardens better places and happier spaces.